Lodge-to-Lodge Package - 3 Lodges
Alaska Wildland Adventures is proud to own three special lodges on the Kenai Peninsula, each with its own character, charm and unique wilderness location. A trip combining all three in a seamless all-inclusive trip means you’ll enjoy the highlights of Alaska without the hassle of details.
After being picked up in Anchorage, you'll visit our Kenai Riverside Lodge and Kenai Backcountry Lodge on Days 1 - 4 to enjoy freshwater rivers, glacially-carved lakes and forested retreats. Raft, hike, relax and explore.
Next, embark by small boat and enjoy the beauty of coastal Alaska, viewing hanging and tidewater glaciers, bird and sea lion rookeries and scanning for whales! Your home for the next two nights (or longer) is Kenai Fjords Glacier Lodge. Set deep inside Kenai Fjords National Park, this remote setting offers a magical experience and a personal connection with seacoast Alaska.
Canoe, kayak and explore at the Lodge before returning to Seward. Return to Anchorage on board the Alaska Railroad - a relaxing ride wandering through the Chugach Mountains alongside Turnagain Arm and Cook Inlet.
Pricing for three-lodge combination package: Starts at $3790 per person, after applicable discounts
This 7 Day, 6 Night adventure includes a special discount of $600 off per person for combining all three of our Alaska Wildland Adventures lodges!
Ask us about extending your stay with a Kenai Riverside Fishing trip or additional nights at any of our lodges.
Two of our Alaska Adventures include all three Alaska Wildland Adventures lodges on the Kenai in a seamless, small group tour. See if the Alaska Wildland Collection or Ultimate Alaska Adventure are trips that fit your travel goals!
Top 5 Reasons to Choose the Three Lodge Combination Sample
1. Begins and ends in Anchorage, keeping logistics and planning to a minimum, yet visits three unique and different lodges.
2. This perfect journey minimizes travel time and offers a mix of independent and guided travel on the Kenai Peninsula. Experience "off the beaten path" natural beauty and the wonder of Alaska without the driving time required to get from place to place.
3. Be as active or casual as you like: take a "stop and smell the wildflowers" approach to your hiking one day and the next go for elevation gain and hike to the alpine tundra. You choose the pace!
4. Enjoy rafting on the Kenai River, fishing for salmon & trout (add-on), a marine wildlife and glacier boat tour, kayak under the midnight sun...or choose to kick back and read a book in some of the most beautiful spots in Alaska.
5. Flexibility of choosing your trip dates, June through mid-September, anywhere from five days or more depending on the activities and options you select. Space for this itinerary is limited so be sure to book early.
All transportation, guided activities, unique accommodations, and most meals are included in price. With all the details of your individual itinerary arranged, you can simply be on vacation and leave the details to us. We've got you covered.