Two-Lodge Combination Package
This 5 Day, 4 Night sample adventure seamlessly combines two nights at our Kenai Riverside Lodge and with two nights at Kenai Backcountry Lodge for a seamless trip that highlights the beautiful Kenai River and wild, backcountry Alaska.
Starting in Anchorage, we take care of all the logistics and planning details for you! Round trip ground transportation, accommodations, activities and delicious meals are included with flexible dates to accommodate your schedule.
Kenai Riverside Lodge sits on the banks of the turquoise waters of the Kenai River in the Chugach National Forest, surrounded by the Kenai Mountains. In this sample itinerary you can choose to hike the myriad of trails in the mountains, from a casual stroll to an all-day climb, or spend the day on the river, floating the Kenai through gentle Class I – II+ waters as you seek out moose, bears, eagles and more.
Fishing enthusiast? This itinerary can be modified to add two or more days of all-inclusive sportfishing excitement on the Kenai River with two nights and three days at Kenai Backcountry Lodge. Check out our Kenai Riverside Fishing website for more details.
This 5 Day, 4 Night adventure offers a special discount of $200 off per person for combining two of our Alaska Wildland Adventures lodges!Top 5 Reasons to Choose the Two Lodge Combination Sample
1. Flexibility of choosing your trip dates between June 1 and early September and from three to five days or more. Make the absolute most of your
time in Alaska!
2. Minimize travel time by staying at our popular Kenai Riverside Lodge - spend your time on the trail, the river or with your fishing rod instead of driving between various destinations.
3. Be as active as you like - raft, hike, fish (add-on) - or do all three.
4. Together, we’ll plan your itinerary at the time of booking, making this an independent but seamless vacation without searching for the best place to eat, the best place to stay or wondering how to fill your day.
5. Great for groups traveling together with varied interests; each person can select their choice activities, and everyone joins together at the lodge for meals, relaxing and sharing the day’s stories.
Pricing for two-lodge combination package: Starts at $2,250